When peace, like a river, attendeth my way,
當和平,似河流,湧現於我的道上
When sorrows like sea billows roll;
當傷心事好似海的巨浪捲至
Whatever my lot, Thou has taught me to say,
無論是(任何)的事,汝曾教我去述說
It is well, it is well, with my soul.
這是好的,這是好的,於我的靈。

*It is well, with my soul,
這是最好的,這是最好的,於我的靈。
It is well, with my soul,
這是最好的,這是最好的,於我的靈。
It is well, it is well, with my soul.
這是最好的,這是最好的,於我的靈。*

My sin, oh, the bliss of this glorious thought!
我的罪,喔,那天堂之福在於這榮美之思
My sin, not in part but the whole,
我的罪,不只一部分乃是全部
Is nailed to the cross, and I bear it no more,
是釘死在十架上,是我不能承擔的
Praise the Lord, praise the Lord, O my soul!
讚美神,讚美神,我的靈啊。

repeat **

And Lord, haste the day when my faith shall be sight,
與主,歲月匆匆,當我的信實將被看見(彰顯),
The clouds be rolled back as a scroll;
那雲卷雲舒
The trump shall resound, and the Lord shall descend,
那號角之聲應當再一次回蕩,然後主將會降下,
Even so, it is well with my soul.
即使如何,它是最好的,於我的靈

repeat **




arrow
arrow
    全站熱搜

    JOYCEHUI 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()